♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

k section with dear~

yesterday was Malaysia Day... and also a public holiday...
kekex...
so baobei decided to bring me go gai gai...
and few day before this, we had argued over this, made both of us also unhappy...
and after an 'unpeaceful' discussion, finally we came out the decision-----------Thursday~

i woke up at around 10.30am...
at first my mom said want buy KFC for our lunch de, but after that she said next time dy, so cannot eat dy T.T
i thought got KFC eat, so told my baobei want go out in the noon, then now no more KFC dy...
good for me also la.... because i was sick, dont have appetite to eat anythings since morning... so cannot eat also... haha...

i started to prepare myself and ready at around 1.30pm...
after that my baobei came to fetch me and we set off to our destination---------
Sunway Carnival^^
we reached there at 2.30pm...
we then went to book room for karaoke first before baobei bring me for lunch...
we had our lunch in Sakae Sushi....
until this holidays only i know the secret of Sakae Sushi within me and baobei....
haha................. feel so funny but feel 幸福~
we managed to apply for a membership card here also, kind of related to the secret... hehex....

after lunch, we went to parkson to help my brother change his pant...
because that day my uncle bought de size not suitable for him...
after that, we straight away went to sing K dy...

first time me and baobei two persons went to sing K...
haha....
while baobei preparing for his concert that he had prepared for me long long time ago, he ordered some songs for me...
but the songs he chose were all jolin new songs...
i not yet listen, how to sing woh... *faint with him*
ask him to next also he don't want, said he not yet ready...
*faint again*

finally baobei started his concert...
haha....
he sang raymong lam new songs and some older songs that he sang for me before in the First Night Reunion Dinner....
happy happy^^
enjoyed it...

after baobei turn was my turn la....
i sang a few songs only because not manage to sing much, my throat was like hell pain....
we sang for 4 hours....

me in K-box

baobei don't want choi my camera T.T

in K-box^^

Singing K


after k-section, we went to autocity~
baobei planned to bring me to Seoul Garden for bbq and steamboat de, but the timing was wrong....
when we reached there, already 9pm, the food stopped at 9.30pm and the shop close at 10.30pm... how to eat woh?
i suggested we went another place instead of wasting money there...
so baobei brought me to eat in Boston...
don't know because i sick or what, the food not taste very nice and i eat until half die.... T.T

my baobei crazy liao~

after dinner, we straight away came back as it was already late...
reached home at around 11.00pm...
after chatting with mummy and phone talk with baobei, i slept dy....
i think i asleep when talking on phone bah... haha....
coz too tired dy + sick...

this morning, baobei brought me for breakfast...
we ate yong tau fu and hakka mee...
after that, baobei fetch me to his house...
since nothing to do, i watched 'Love in Disguise' that baobei had downloaded for me while my baobei watched pihrana~
haha................
two people watching different movies....
and hor, my baobei laptop is more important than me la....
what la him....
find 1 day want to throw away his laptop dy...
@.@
so that i'm the most important things in his life...
haha.............
i told him i want to pour water on his laptop he 'jeling' me woh...
what a bad people +.+


my baobei fetched me back before i managed to finish the movie because it was already late....
once i reached home and finish my lunch, my mood was down down down...
but after my baobei talked with me, feel much more better dy...

gonna start packing now...
tomorrow going back to shah alam again
T.T

2 comments:

  1. y he sang my jolin's songs~her songs just available for me~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. he didn't sing la... he dont even know how to sing jolin songs... he just sing raymond lam song... ur jolin song give back you la...

    ReplyDelete