♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

HappY Day

today is a happy happy day...
hehex...
with no stress around me....

early in the morning, around 7.30am, i already woke up...
then started to prepare myself...
brush teeth, take bath and make up and finally put on my outing clothes....
after i got ready, i waited for dear dear patiently...

around 8.30am, dear dear and his family got ready dy and came to fetch me...
after that, we went to 点心城to have our breakfast...
long time didn't eat 点心dy... coz impossible to find it in shah alam...
except go to buy it in mydin or giant and steam it ourselves la...
but that one not nice....
i ate quite a lot, because my dear dear keep on taking for me....
eventually, i was full to the head....

after breakfast, we went to Jusco Seberang Perai for a walk...
didn't buy much things la, because don't have much things to buy also.... @.@
haha.....
before going back, dear dear's youngest brother thought want go play games de, but unfortunately, it did not open, so he cant play...
i saw him quite disappointed de.... but cant do anything also...

it was lunch time, we had our lunch at a kopitiam...
forgot what the kopitiam name dy...
we had chicken rice for our lunch....
the chicken rice there quite nice la...
but i think quite expensive lo...

we continued our journey to Landmark Kulim after lunch....
just walk around la... because nothing to buy there also~
then we stood outside an electrical shop to watch 'kung fu'...
haha....
the movie attracted so many people to stand there and watch, like a cinema.....
dear dear's parent went to buy some breads before we went back...

once reached dear dear's house, dear dear fetch me to my mom's shop...
waiting for my mummy to close her shop...
but i didn't follow my mom back home la, coz my dear dear fetch me to buy somethings...

night, i had to attend my grandma's brother's grandson....
wah, so complicated relationship...
and i get a big shock there...
the bride is my secondary school's senior and just 1 year older than me...
while the bridegroom, my cousin, is same age with my brother, 2 years older than me....
OMG...........
really a big shock.....

during the wedding dinner, me and all my cousins(children), overall 7 people include 1 uncle occupy a table while my aunties all(adults) occupy a table....
before the dinner, my mom keep on saying that cham liao, all children how to finish the food...
when the dinner start, we keep on eating and eating...
because we don't want to lose them, so we finish everything and my stomach want to burst dy...
the most funny part is my cousin brother, because he want to win, he eat and eat and eat...
very good... because of him, we manage to win...
haha...
what a funny stuff....
enjoy every moment there and gossip a lot with my cousin...

recently so many people get marry...
this is still normal, but the abnormal things are all the bride and bridegroom are around my age...
that means around 19-23 la....
as i know, already 4 pairs dy....
really surprised me...
i just went shah alam 1 and a half month, then so many things happen liao....
and my cousin's dog, before went shah alam for third sem, we let her wore panties, coz scare her get pregnant, whose know after i came back 1 and a half month later, she already gave birth to two puppies...
*faint*

today is really a very happy day....
hope everyday can enjoy like this and no need study....
how good?


hope my holidays don't end so fast...
i still have a lot of stuffs not yet do leh...
and not yet finish enjoying the happiest and sweetest moment with my dear dear and family (coz that never ends ^^)

2 comments: