♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

eNd sOOn...

time flies......
CNY 2010 going to finish in 3 days time...
sob sob...
i want more CNY... really hope everyday is CNY...
then can get ang-pausssssssssssssssss, wear new clothes, and the most important NO NEED STUDY!!!

but, i still enjoy the few days CNY(at hometown) very very very much... enjoy it to the maximun...
wear new clothes la, get ang-paus la, meet with all the relatives la, go out with dear dear la, former classmate reunion dinner la, bai nian tuan la and meet with many many friends la... MISS the moment~



~all cutes~



>lovely dear dear and me<



> my crazy brother @ me <



>me <



>my maternal family< ^^

Plus, this year CNY and valentines day are coincidence...
although i was not really celebrate the day together, because both of us had our own event, bt we manage to watch a movie together in the midnight^^ happy~

nevertheless, this year valentine day is the most special valentine day that i ever have...
appreciate it~



although it is not the first time i get, bt the method dear gift it to me is special^^


Until now,i already back to hostel for around 1 week...
the weather here is exactly like in the desert...
HOT until i dont know what to say...
sweating non-stop...
just step out from the bath room, sweat again...
everyday after class have to rush back to hostel for bath...
because my whole body is sweating like hell...
feel like smelly... although i not sure whether it is or not...

and for the first week after CNY, i had took my chemistry test and writing task 1 test...
coming soon is ethics test and statistic math test...

the most awaiting part is :
2 MORE WEEKS AFTER THIS IS MID-SEM BREAK...
waiting for it... wui wui~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment