♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

sHopPing daY wiT Daren

today is the last day having class before having our cny breaks...
no mood at all for the lessons
i juz sat inside the class looking at the lecturers moving in front of the class... bt their sound wavesssss could not reach my place which is at the last row...
our very very nice English lecturer let us went back earlier...
so the class that supposed to finish at 1pm finished at 11.30am^^
after finish my class, i got 1 'new year card' from one of my Malay classmate... so unexpected~THANK YOU ATIKAH ><
i tried to look for the cards near kolej akasia bt i couldn't get it... so bad~
after that, all my buddies going to secret recipe to have a celebration, but i did not join because i had another plan... SORRY to all my friendsss....

my plan was going to Sunway Pyramid with Daren...
while waiting for his class to end, i did my homework in library, but i couldn't concentrate at all... so juz walk around to have a look... i had borrowed 1 very very interesting book----100 superstitions of american~ very nice n informative book... enjoy reading it~

we set off at around 1.30pm....
we first had our lunch in GASOLINE... very nice place... the environment very nice, like on a ship... dun noe how to describe in details... u all can try it out in sunway, inside asian avaneu~
the whole day we enjoy shopping... looking at this, looking at that...
daren had a hair cut in ATP salon... bt he......

both of us were quite funny...
ntg suit him~~~ wakaka....
especially at the last part when choosing for somethings to buy for *****
nvr ever bcum like that in my life, it was my first time...
so so so funny...
daren, ehem ehem... haha....
bt, really enjoy the day very much, right....
i think you too... haha...

reach hostel at around 10.30pm...
really tired...
bt stil have to pack my stuff as 2molo going bec to Kulim for my cny...
luckily my luggage is big enough for me to put in all my things^^

really tired d, and dun tink of writing anythings d as some is quite private... haha^^
gud nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment