♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Night

today is the third day of CNY~
woke up at around 10.30am in the morning...
my dear dear came to my house to bai nian with my grandma and mom at around 11.30pm~
after that, we went to my dear's friend house to bai nian also...
we spend around 3 hours at there before moving to sunway carnival for a walk~
we went bec after take some shoots at there as ntg special there... bt seem like a lot of ppl lined up to buy the tickets for movie... we planned to watch the '72 properity tenant', bt seem like we nt manage to get the tickets, so we juz went bac la...

reach home at around 6pm, then start to prepare myself for the "First Night"~
i spend very long time on fixing my dress because i also dont noe why suddenly it became so so so loose... it was tight when i last wore it... so shit~ because of that, it make me nearly late to the night~
my dear dear came and fetch me after i got everythings ready...

many already there when i reached...
once i stepped into the hall, i saw my friend...
a long long time dint see her de friend, nicole, together with chia chia, heng lon they all^^
*nicole looks like very angry when i called her in the afternoon and ask her to attend the night, luckily she was nt angry... heng loon fault la ==


my buddy during secondary school form 1 and 2... bt hui zhen is not there tonight...

we have a seat and waiting for the night to start...
we first had our dinner---buffet dinner...
i juz ate some, bt drank a lot of the "red wine"---you all should know what is that**
then while eating, we listen to the song performed by others...
meanwhile, we were voting for the 'man of the night', 'woman of the night' and ' couple of the night'~

suddenly, my dear went up to the stage and sang songs~~
hyper surprise~ i never think that he dare to stand up in front of the stage and sing~
3 songs(raymomd lam) he sang...
after that, dun know from where, he got a bouquet of flower and give it to me^^
i was really so so so so shock because today the whole day he was with me, i din see him buying anythings, inside his car also he has nothing, so i dun know what magic he had done~
bt i like it...
i hope time to stop at the moment...


thank you dear^^

i was shocked again when we were announced as the 'couple of the night' winner...
really really really unexpected as there were so many couples there~
i think it was just a luck...
but, still thank you for those that vote for us~


the prize for the 'couple of the night'

before the night came to the end, we had photo session...











i really enjoy the night very much as i met many of my friends that i din meet for almost a century already...
and because of what my dear had done for me... appreciate it... love u~forever~

2 comments:

  1. loose mean good la~u become thin d~still scold shit pulak!~ wow!!!~the prize is a pair of rings lo~so nice!!!wow!~long time din saw nicole oso~

    ReplyDelete
  2. bt loose le cann wear then nid to praise gud la... tat one lagi wierd, ok?

    ya... me tuu... bcoz of heng loon 'invitation', she attends... haha...

    ReplyDelete