♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

HOPESSSSSS~~

one more week to go...
then is CHINESE NEW YEAR
really hope can fast fast finish this week and go back Kulim for my new year...
cant wait to wear all my new clothes. I know my new clothes are waiting and yelling for me already^^ i heard them~
'all my lovely new clothes, bags, shoes and whatever things for new year, wait for me patiently ya... I'm going back very soon to get along with you all'^^
my brain is full of amazing planssssssss for cny... opsss... cant wait already...

HOWEVER, bio test is on the coming wednesday... it's killing me~
i not even start studying... no mood at all~
and recently all of us are in blur blur condition...
me la... jan men la... jue xi la... and especially sin chie!!!
with this condition, how i want to sit for the test??? someone tell me...
but, we discover new theory~
"BEING BLUR WILL ALWAYS LEAD YOU TO SUCCESS"
am i right, jan men, jessie and sin chie?
haha............

aiyo... juz hope that the bio test wont be that difficult la...
GOD, YOU know it, right?

early wishes to all my friends : 'HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR'

No comments:

Post a Comment