♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

TIMES to work HARD again @.@


Me @ my dear----- early birthday celebration for him~

my semester 2 mid-sem break gonna to end in 1 hour time...
so sad~
after this, no more holidays until the sem break T.T
it means that i have to stay in hostel for 2 months before leaving shah alam to back to my lovely hometown to meet with my families and surely my love one^^

when i think back, what had i do for the 1 week holidays?
seem like nothing except wasting times and hanging around shopping complex~
but i still enjoy it very much(since i never din enjoy my holidays)

here aRE some pictures i had snapped during my enjoyable holidays^^




my mom @ bro @ me^^
my cute cute dog~ wearing blue contact lens
busy for doing this stuff... headache of it... so many rules hav to follow...

pulling my brother hair... wakaka...

dear @ me in snooker

happy moments always fly but suffering moments always crawl...
hope i manage to crawl until the final exam...
need to work harder now... no more LAZY~
LAZY please get away from me =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment