♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friends



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friends are those that always stay by your side whenever you need them
giving out their very best to you
and yet never ask for any take back

ya, I have friends
I have a bunch of friends

although when you have done something wrong
they not only won't help you
but will laugh at you loudly like no one there

but, still I LOVE THEM so much
they bring me joy in my life
they bring me happiness
they make me feel like I'm not alone when I'm far from my family
they cure my homesick
they give me courage and advice when I really need them
they will stay by my side when I'm sad
they will feel me when I'm not in a good mode....
and a lots more....

thx Dillon... without you, my 'steamboat wish' won't come true


'gentlemen'
(i know all the girls in smurf village feel like banging the wall now, so do I, haha)


My leng lui friends


I cherish our friendships
honestly and sincerely
I'll bring this friendships until the end of my life

I LOVE YOU ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment