♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A gathering with friends


woa... it was a month ago.... i mean the gathering...
but i don't have anytime to jot down them here due to my killing trial exam =.=
and thanks God it's now over, so i'm going to refresh back little bit and blog out here as a memory for me, and my friends as well...

not long, just a simple blog here~

it was really a simple gathering before i went back to shah alam after my CNY break...
and it was a random gathering....
me and chia didn't join yee, sin yee and yen foon for dinner as our houses cook for us dy...
we met them at the place where they had their dinner (i forgot the name dy)
then we transfer to Coffee Hut to have a drink there and chatting and gossiping there.
this time, it was without yen foon, coz she sampat liao, wanna go see ppl BBQ...
once she went there, 2 hours never come back dy...
when we were ready to leave for my house, only she appeared again...
it's her pattern, we already get used to it----------------sampat!!!

next station--------------- my house
but i fetched chia to go back her house and took her luggage first before going back my house...

in my house, it was just a peak moment for photo shooting...
especially yen foon... beh tahahn her nia... pattern banyak banyak...

if others wanna know more about this, no way!!!!! it's just our very sweet memory... no sharing... wakakaka (actually is i lazy to figure out la)

chia's bus was 11.45pm but she mistaken it as 12am...
luckily her bus not yet set off... or else.... CHAM!

~5 of us~

No comments:

Post a Comment