♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

HolidaYs Gone and neW semester Begins T.T

after 7 weeks of semester breaks
my holidays come to an end T.T
i was so unwilling to pack all my stuffs because i don't wanna to end everything so fast
but, i have to
I HAVE NO CHOICE

the day before i came back here, i tried to spend it wisely^^
morning, i follow my mom to her shop to help her teaching all 'monkeys'...
in the afternoon, i went for lunch with dear dear at giant's master choo restaurant...
my dear dear ordered so many food and i was full to the head
after our lunch. dear dear want to go kwong hui's house to print something
so i just fetch him there and waited for him
after printing, we went to buy some things that i need before going back home
at night, i went for my grandma's brother's daughter wedding with all my family members~
think about the clothing already very headache, haiz...
finally just simply wear a singlet and a dress la....

my cousin and me^^

my cousins and me too^^

me^^

the dinner ended at around 10.30pm and we went home
i have to start packing again and this time no more reason for me to stop it as i have to go back my hostel tomorrow early morning

when i was about to on9, my uncle off the streamyx line
so i have to use my broadband
and only that time i know my laptop has some problem with the maxis broadband
and i nearly get mad
coz if no broadband, how i want to on9 in my hostel?
and that can kill me without internet....
i start to worry and cry as i called dear dear to ask what was the problem
my dear dear teaches me how to fix everything but it was not functioning also...
i called dear dear for second time and he told me he was already on the way to my house d
that time was 12.35am...
i was so touched and crying more loudly again
because thinking of coming back already sad
plus the stupid broadband problem and dear dear's action

when dear dear reached my house, i try to control myself not to cry but i can't~
my tears started to flow again T.T
dear dear try to console me but it ends up i crying more loudly
when dear dear hugging me, i feel like don't want to release him anymore, so reluctant to leave him
i think maybe because this seven weeks i almost meet him and go out with him everyday, so suddenly cant meet dear dear d, so i feel sad.....
it was 2am, i asked dear dear to go back d because it was so late and might be dangerous
at first, dear dear don't want go back de, but after i keep on saying, finally he agreed to go back and i started to pack again...
i finish packing everything at around 3am
i was too tired d so i felt asleep when talking on phone with dear dear...


10th July 2010

i woke up at 7am and started to prepare myself
i board the bus at 8.30am
i was so sad and feel like crying when waving to my brother
but i have to face the reality, no choice...

i reached hostel at around 3pm and meet up jan men, sin cheer and jessie
as our wish, we 4 get the same house
haha...
so happy...
but we have to stay in forth floor, omg........
1/407 is my hostel number^^
can't imagine that four of us really stay in the same house
sin cheer same room with me and jan men same room with jessie

bathroom and kitchen

our study tables

our living room

my room^^ got little boit messy, coz not yet unpack everything, paise ar...


after moving everything to forth floor, start cleaning everything and unpack everything again
damn tired
we than have nasi goreng pattaya for our dinner
the food was so large and i was very full
but still i finish it, coz i don't like wasting food mah... haha.............

that night, i slept at around 12.30a coz too tired d...
tomorrow still have five boxes of things to unpack, omg...........

**********************************************************************
Dear Dear :

i 'm so happy to have you by my side every moment... you never let me feel alone and you really so sayang me.... i'll love you more days by days as how you does^^ and i appreciate everything between us....

I LOVE YOU^^

***********************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. why took the picture so early? my table and bed havent done la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo... u la... dont want arrange early early...

    ReplyDelete