♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

suppOsely i'm nOt here blOgginG

after finish 1 hectic and stressful week, still have another week to go~
haiz........
i hope to finish the following week as fast as possible
i really cannot bear anymore

everyone around me had finish their exam
all my housemates are so free now
they are sleeping, watching drama and shopping
sunway pyramid la, times square la, pavillion la, sungei wang la, one utama la... bla bla bla.....
i have to study under this condition
not for 1 paper 1 subject
but is 5 papers and 3 subjects
omg.........

everyone around me is playing hard but i'm study hard here (not really, if not, how come i blogging here?)

since last Friday i stepped out from exam hall after finishing bio unit 2 exam, i totally no mood for studying...
always sitting and dreaming........
wasting times...
it should not be like that or else my mom will be invited to my campus for drinking coffee and sembang with my head of programme....

and we have planned for outing on the coming Friday on the first day of our exam...
what a kooky gang of people...
not yet finish exam but the whole brain is full of ideas
ideas for playing, not studying
this is the worse

ice-skating, watching movie, shopping, bla bla bla................. dont know la....
arggggggggggg.............. fast fast fast....
time, please fly as how you usually fly for my last 18years....
dont ever slow down at this moment....
i allow you to slow down only after 20 May 2010 3p.m.

any recommend substance la or catalyst la or enzyme la to raise my vim or not?
i'm drag by lazyness
It try to dray me to hell with it
what a fishmonger la...........

chem unit 2, core math C2/C3, chem unit B3, stat math S1/S2 and IELTS writing task 1/2
i think i should stop here and start dating with you all....

haiz....................

No comments:

Post a Comment