♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

♥♥ A Big Thanks to BB ♥♥



I know when YOU see this post, a big smile will be on YOUR face~

but that's what I want~

to see YOU smile and laugh all the moment~

I don't like YOUR black face~

can YOU promise me this?



YOU give me all the very best things~

YOU take care of me like I'm a baby~

Every times when I'm apart from YOU, YOU'll start worrying for everything and finally suffer from insomnia~

When I'm going to some place which I'm not familiar with, YOU'll blank out your day to accompany me even though YOU are busy~

YOU say YOU will never let me alone~

Just because YOU love me~

And me too, don't like to be alone~


I like when YOU hug me tight


I like when YOU tease me

I like when YOU kiss me

I like when YOU hold my hand tight

I like when leaning against YOUR shoulder

I like to see YOUR speechless expression when I'm against YOUR idea

I like to see all sweet sweet messages from YOU once I wake up because it makes my day


That's too much to be liked~

And I conclude everything as :

I LOVE YOU


And this is what that brings us together until today




1 comment: