♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

♥ Nougat Story ♥

last few days, i keep on telling BB i wanna to eat 'soft milk candies'~
hence BB went to look at every places but still he couldn't get the types i wanted...
so he used the 'mashimaro' (marshmallow) to represent the candies, but still i dont want it...

"hey, that is obviously not milk candies la even it's soft.... not all white colour stuffs are made in milk and call milk candies leh.... grrr.... kek sei me.... and while i was fetching him, he kept on asking me to finish all the 'mashimaro' he brought for me , want fat sei me???" that was what i told him..... i discovered i'm wrong also now.... the main ingredient of the candy i want is not milk la..... stupid de me @.@

finally, my BB knew he can't bluff me anymore, so he went to look on internet to search for the things i want...
haha.....
actually the things i want is not call milk candies in mandarin la....
my stupid BB la, i treat him the candies before dy and i told him i want that dy, still he can't get what i mean @.@
the things i want is called 牛轧糖, because the second words i don't know should pronounce as ga, ya or zha, so i read it as 牛奶糖 la.....
in english, it's called NOUGAT !!!!!
and i want de must be made in Taiwan de ooo......

after searching in internet, my BB comes and tell me, that's not milk candies la, not make of milk also.... laugh die me =.=
he then went to find up and down for the nougat and eventually he found it in Jusco...

therefore, yesterday he purposely brought me to Jusco to buy the nougat for me...
but when we reached, left only 1....
BB said impossible de, coz last two days he only came and there were a lot of them, in different flavors...
but we still manage to buy two, BB found another 1 was hiding behind other product~
hahahahaha..... but is new flavour... green tea one^^
BB says nice woh... i haven't eat.... lalalalala........


happy happy~
get the things i want leh^^
wuahahahahaha.........................

Love my BB so so so so so so so so so so much only~
i really don't know he went to search in Internet for the things i want and find from one place to another place until finally he got it even though he is having his STPM now...
but still he doesn't want buy it, must bring me go and then buy for me....
hehex....

For BB :






HOWEVER, please don't always buy so much things for me to eat la....
i'm FAT now....
you everyday buy so much things for me to eat, want fat sei me ar?
want keep fit also cannot....
grrrrr~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this morning, BB woke up at 9.01am...
after i woke up at 9.48am, i called BB....
BB asked me why woke up so early, then i told him because he woke up dy....
after talking, BB asked me enough sleep or not, i said no...
so BB asked me go and sleep a while more and he will sing songs for me....
he asked me what song i want so i answered him '太天真 ' by 光良~
because we just went to his mini-concert last week mah....
like that song very much.... nice^^
so BB started to sing....
he sang at the other side but i laughed at here....
he was so so so funny...
his tones only correct for 2/5....... another 3/5 dont know what things lai de~
but he still continue to sing the whole song~
laugh die me.......
but still i like it...
wuahahahahahahahahahahaha~

******************************************************************************

BB:

just wanna tell you that I love you so so so so much..... (the so is uncountable la) hahaha......
you are so nice, good, caring and everything la...... like the moment when we are together^^
you're going to Genting after 22 days T.T , you're so happy about that but i'm so sad even though i'll be back to shah alam also.... hehex.... nevermind la..... still we can meet, right? you've promise me de lo, don't forget ar.... ah boh you will know!!!!!!!

Now, concentrate in your study la, after finish STPM, you promise will bring me go gai gai everywhere de ar.... looking forward for that~ hiak hiak hiak....

Love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





3 comments:

  1. wah...ur bf reli is a 100 marks bf lo..hehex
    yuan lai dat day he is purposely bring u go buy the candy...hehex
    i give him a nickname, super perfect shuai ge wei sin's bf..haha XD
    but so long o de name..XP
    anyway, wish u two can happily ever after, like the prince n princess in the fairy tale...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya.... he is....
    he also siao siao de.... he read my blog le then come ask me, yuan lai you love me so much de ar....
    i told him that is 表面功夫, kek sei him.... wuahahahaha.....
    ya la... the nickname so long, difficult to read leh....
    thx^^
    you and dillon also la, hehex.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. is niu zha tang~
    soft eh meh? in my image it's hard eh oo~
    go buy when shopping~^^

    ReplyDelete