♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ The Moment I have you ♥

♥ OuR Sweet Memory ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take a DEEP breath

finally all the tests and quizzes for this semester end
and the things that come next is FINAL EXAM
have to re-mood myself
and prepare to start revision already
do not hope to get bad results to disappoint my families and myself as well
but, i have two biology reports to complete since i have to hand it up before my final
jia you~ jia you~

since now i can relax a bit ( just a little bit and a while)
i want to have more times with my lovely dear dear
few week before this i always busy with my stuff and seldom chat with him
and finally make both of us very unhappy because of some argues...

Dear, i'm very sorry...
i really didn't mean to be so rude to you
but i was in a terrible mood so i lost control of myself
i know you were really unhappy for that period of time and now you are trying hard to solve every single problems that i deal with
thank you for everything you do for me, for our relationship
i appreciate all that as how i appreciate YOU
don't worry, i'll be back very soon to meet you again and hang out with you
wait me, ok?
LOVE YOU


my mummy birthday is coming
but i can't celebrate with her this year since i won't be able to back home during that day
sad sad T.T
maybe i can have a belated celebration with her... hehex...
well, that's the only way....
defer it....

lazy to write already
and it's time to out for dinner with my buddies
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment